Add My League
- Add My League is the tool the user must be familiar with to sync their draft or league settings with Draft Analyzer.
- Click Add My League, which will bring up three different methods.
- Automatically syncing your league in another tab
- Using the League’s ID (ID is a seven digit number that can be found in the address bar) to import your league.
- Use a site’s template to create a mock draft within Draft Analyzer (The user must enter team names and draft order).
Syncing the Draft
- Syncing a user’s draft can be accomplished in five steps!
I. In another tab, open your draft room.
II. Click the Add My League tab, which should bring up the league’s information.
III. Within this pop up, click Sync This League, which should result in the league being placed under My Fantasy Football Leagues.
IV. The user can now click on Fantasy Tools located under App Option and choose one of four desired Draft Analyzer Apps.
V. Once the Draft Analyzer page is open, look at the top right of the page. The user should notice the status of the sync “i.e. Ready For Live Sync” next to the Draft Sync button and “Extension v4.1.3. Installed”. If this information shows, turn on Draft Sync.
- The user’s draft site and Draft Analyzer should now be fully synced and ready to begin the draft process!
*Note: Steps I-IV will be the same for all versions, but step V is in reference to the New, Classic, and Auction versions. If using the black version, look below for step V and VI.*
V. (Black Version) Once in the Draft Analyzer page is open, look at the top right of the page. Click on Controls, which will bring a drop down tab.
VI. Click on Draft Sync Controls, bringing out the Draft Sync button below the user’s league’s name on the left. If the user notices “Extension v4.1.3 installed. Ready for Live Draft Sync” to the right of the button, Draft Sync can now be turned on.
(Note: When syncing a draft with Yahoo, the draft room on the site’s page must be in Draft Results to function properly. When syncing a draft with CBS, the draft room on the site’s page must be in “All results.”)